Sunday, October 30, 2011

There is a first for everything!

I decided a few months ago that I might like the idea of blogging. I have been following a few of my friends blogs and it seems like a great tool for therapy and inspiration. I have a lot of things I want to get done, a lot of to- do-lists, but when these plans are only between your self and piece of paper they do not always find a way to finish themselves. I am hoping this will be a great way to materialize those ideas.Todays To Dos:
  • Order my last canvas from Canvas on Demand (groupon :) )!
  • Hang up the other canvases that came in.
  • Hang up a fluer des les I bought
  • Hang up photos in our guest bedroom
  • order a camera I got off groupon :)
  • take photos of my pups for our christmas cards
  • Edit my friends brother's senior photos
  • Start and finish my thank yous from my father's funeral (almost 10 months ago!!!) Seriously been slacking on this one. I have a hard time finishing it - because its like I have to admit he's really gone now.
  • We will see what I get done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest