Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Its Tea Time!

Everyday I start my day with a tea {no longer a coffee drinker for a year or so - on occasion I will get a latte when I am meeting clients}. Last year I got hooked on Teavana! It is amazing and now I cannot go back to Lipton ever again.


The Tea Bar :)
I put the tea and the labels in containers from Hobby Lobby
I got them half off so they were only $1!
I got this Hot Shot from my boss in Grad School because I used it everyday and she never did!
Next you scoop out a teaspoon of a tea
Then I use the Teavana Perfectea Maker - so easy

Fill with hot water.
Steep for as long as the label says for that tea -
for example most green teas are 30 seconds to 1 minute while Oolong is about 3 minutes. Steeping too long or not long enough really effects the taste.
Then you sit the tea maker on your cup and it drains the tea and voila you dump the leaves
SO EASY and easy to clean up!

Then I add my precious Splenda

And that is my perfect morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest