Monday, November 28, 2011

Learning to Sew

On Sunday I used a GROUPON {love groupon!} to a small business in O'Fallon called DIYStyle.

We took a 2 hour sew class to learn the basics and I cannot wait to use my skills basic knowledge. It was a lot of fun and I feel very domestic today.

I use to know how to sew. When I was in fourth grade, my parents worked and in between all the summer activities I signed myself up for, I would do crafts..lots and lots of crafts to keep myself busy.
I learned to sew and made scrunchies :) and sold them at softball games and craft fairs and donated the money to the library.  {My mother in exchange donated all of the supplies that kept me busy, and I was not a cheap-and-cheerful crafter - opps!}

I think I am getting a sewing machine for my birthday! I love learning life's skills basic knowledge.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest