Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday - Potential

"Continuous effort - 
not strength or intelligence - 
is the key to unlocking our potential."
Winston Churchill

This past week I have had 4 separate encounters with close friends that all have told me that they think I have a lot to offer a company and I they do not feel like I am living up to my POTENTIAL. I think this sums up where how I am feeling these day as well. 
I am a worker - I LOVE to work, and it makes me so much of who I am. These days I am on auto-pilot. Meet clients - return emails - repeat. 

I was born to manage. To strategic plan. To set goals and achieve them.
And each and every day I miss this as much as I would miss
 water or food if I was without them.

"The greatest crime in the world is not developing your potential
When you do what you do best, 
you are helping not only yourself,
 but the world." 
Roger Williams

So here is my personal action plan: 
I would like to have all of this done by the new year.
  1. Update my resume and my references
  2. Contact a recruiting firm
  3. Start apply for positions I have found
  4. Don't give up
  5. Work on a business plan - for (if nothing else) the fun of it
Wish me Luck! 
I am going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest