Friday, January 6, 2012

Flashback Friday - old trips with my dad!

I have been scanning and scanning and scanning! Some of the memories are so bittersweet! 

Since my father was told 20 years early he had 1 year to live we took advantage of A LOT of vacations! My father and I took a few "last" vacations together. 

In 2000 we went to California with Honda on a trip the shop won. This trip happened to be 2 months after his first liver transplant in April of 2000. Since he did not have all his strength back we rented a mustang for the coastal trip while everyone else was on motorcycles.

We first arrived in LA and then we drove up the coast to stops in San Luis Obispo, Monterey, and then to Laguna Seca Raceway - the meca of sports bike racing in the United States.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest