Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday - Infinity and Karma

For christmas I received one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received from my brother-in-law Drew and his girlfriend Jacklyn. It was a Karma necklace from Dogearred Jewelry. 




It inspired me to get myself something I wanted. This infinity necklace that my former roommate Lyndsay had. It is simple but with so much meaning. I got it to remind me of my dad. I gave one to my mom on the 1 year anniversary of my father's passing. And one to my friends Andy's mom on the 10 year anniversary of his passing. And then the same necklace has a Love one for weddings and I gave the same necklace to Karli (special meaning for her dad passing away as well) for Jen for wedding gifts.

These are dainty but meaningful reminders to wear everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest