Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday = snow day = 13.1!!!

Today I had an actual SNOW DAY! I slept in late after my hubby told me at 7am it snowed and it was slick out. I knew my clients would cancel. Went back to bed and had some very sweet dreams about my dad. It was like I got to see him again. It was nice. 

When I got up I ate. Did laundry. And thought well I better start this training with only 6 weeks and 3 days to go! Then I thought go big or go home - already at home so that is a horrible analogy!

I had to break it up into 3 legs back to back because 
-there are no water stops 
-my dogs had to potty 
-I switched the laundry
- my treadmill only goes 90 minutes and tells you you are done
- and at mile 10 my treadmill almost kicked me off (literally) the belt was lose and I almost bit it hard!

I finished walking (some running but very little) in 212 minutes.
The race requires you finish in 210 minutes so the I do need to improve the running side of my game.

BUT I DID IT! 

WIN FOR ME!



2 comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest