Monday, January 9, 2012

Wedding Show Season

January is Wedding Show season in the wedding industry and boy have we been and will be quite busy!

We started the year this past Wednesday with a small show and Friday thru Sunday we had the BIG one! 

Good news is this is my third wedding season and I am getting much better at it all.

Here are some poor pics from my iPhone. 

So I have learned over the two years to limit my availability with my clients. The first year I did this  I would work all day and then meet clients all night and all weekend. Now I stack them and only do client meetings on certain days! I finally finally found the balance I was needing. Its been really freeing and I have not lost a client from it yet! I think they just think I am really really booked, which is a bonus too!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest