Friday, April 20, 2012

Hush Hush! Exciting news!

Where have I been????

Well my co-workers found my blog and misunderstood a lot of it and so I decided to make my last few months cohesive and kosher so I just stopped and I really really missed it.


In February my dear friend Jen paid to have my resume professionally redone. It felt amazing to have a new confidence in myself on paper. 


Then I hit the road running applying almost daily at new jobs................................................................then wait....................................................... and wait some more and wait some more.


I went on 2 interviews for positions I was fairly over qualified for but I would have taken both opportunities to get in the door at these great companies, but I just couldn't because it was not a good fit for my life right now.


So last week I finally got 2 calls for 2 interviews! I am on cloud 9! They are both GREAT jobs at GREAT companies and I feel pretty good about them.  


I will not know if they will offer me a job until next week but I feel like I finally broke my cycle of waiting. 


In a perfect storm I will get to choose - and right now I am completely split on which one I love more.


So needless to say I will be blogging more and opening my blog up to the public again hopefully by May!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest