Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jennifer's Baby Shower

In April I was lucky to host a baby shower along with friends for my dear friend Jennifer. I have literally known her my entire life and I am so blessed to be part of her life today!

Jen has had many complications with her pregnancy and baby Elliot is is such a miracle.

When Jen was 4 weeks along she was hospitalized (back in November) for a few weeks because she could not stop throwing up and was massively dehydrated.  She was then put on a TP drip for nutrition and for the most part has not ate real food her entire pregnancy.  They also learned the baby has a clef lip and will need surgery after she is born (if they didn't already have enough to worry about!).

Her baby shower was pink and grey elephant themed and came out just perfect!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest