Monday, July 9, 2012

Final Destination - The Big Time Buyer


New opportunities

On June 18, 2012 I started by new job as a Buyer! I am in the Commercial department which for our company is an indirect material (does not actually make the product we sell) and we are the North American zone. I buy all the print for the company in Canada and all of the print for one division in the US. I get to work with the MLB and Nascar among other things which makes my job even more interesting.

On my first day I got to sit in on a NFL meeting!

Here is short list of why I am in HEAVEN with my new job
  • ·      I work in the same department as 2 of my friends! Shannon and JR!
  • I workout almost everyday at lunch
  • ·      Lots of fun perks – like FREE products – lots of company Happy hours – etc
  • ·      A career development plan to map out where you want to be and how you get there – there is almost no limits to where I can go!
  • ·      Mentoring program, Management programs, leadership programs
  • ·      Casual dress code!
  • ·      Parking is easy! (at the bank I had to walk 0.4 miles on a hill to and from my car!)
  • ·      The drive is AMAZING!
  • ·      Very interesting work!


I REALLY LOVE ME JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest