Monday, July 23, 2012

More Family Photos!

Sunday, July 22, I met up with my dear friends Brian and Christina and their baby girl - Haley (almost 1 year old!)!!!  And their friend Nicole and adorable son. 

It is funny how my friends always feel like they are bothering me when they ask me to take photos - but as with any hobby it is a use or lose it kind of thing and I don't (on most days) sit around taking photos of my baby dogs. For both of us it is a win win! I get to practice my art, spend time with my friends, and give them a gift. For them it is a no investment photo session - I always tell them they get what they pay for - lol - just kidding. What I mean is that I do not charge anyone so if they do not like/love the photos they did not lose anything but maybe an hour with me. 

Here are my favorite from the weekend!

Spoiler alert!!
These kids are pretty cute!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest