Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10 weeks


How Far Along? 10 weeks
Size of baby? Prune

Maternity Clothes? no I lost a few more pounds this week
Weight Gain?  I lost a few more pounds this week - I am always hungry from my metabolism speeding up and I snack all day on fruits and veggies!
Stretch Marks? nope
Gender? ?? 9 more weeks to find out?!

Sleep? nope - nada - can't wait until I do. I can't get comfortable. I have to pee.  Not fun.
Food Cravings? So I have been having a lot of food aversions that lead me to want one thing. this week was soup. Any kind didn't matter but I wanted soup.
What I Miss? this weekend was the big wine weekend reveal and I didn't miss the wine or hangover but a glass of shocktop would have been lovely.

Symptoms? Not really - thank god!
Belly Button? IN!
Best Moment of the Week? 
Our first appointment! On September 20 we had our first sonogram! It is weird getting down to nothing and putting on a paper robe right in front of your husband with bright bright lights on! When she started the sonogram I was so surprised how much we could see. His or her little feet and arms were moving so much and it was the best profile of a baby picture. The doctor even said this was the best picture she had got in a really long time and then the nurse came in to see how good it was too! During the sonogram Wes and I could not stop giggling! It really is awesome to see and I wish you got to see it at every appointment! I can't wait for our next one!

Then on Saturday we had our annual wine weekend and to tell his family! Everyone was SHOCKED!!! My mother in law was so NOT expecting it that the retirement card and the book with the sonogram in it went right over her head (even though it had the date on it!). It was very humerous. My sister in law cried and is very excited baby Braylin and baby Ayers will be 10 months apart! How much fun will next Christmas be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest