Monday, October 29, 2012

13 weeks


How Far Along? 13 weeks
Size of baby? Peach

Maternity Clothes? not yet except when I run out of clean clothes
Weight Gain? nothing yet but I think getting into the 2nd trimester that will end. Still trying to eat really well
Stretch Marks? nope! 
Gender? ?? 6 more weeks - but who is counting! lol I really forget I do not know. I call it a he so much.

Sleep? getting better but now with the colder temps outside and dreary weather I could stay in bed all day!
Food Cravings? this week I wanted random stuff like gummy worms - really?!?
What I Miss? nothing right now :)

Symptoms? Starting to get bump - it seems to come and go - lol. At the end of the day it is much more pronounced then at the begining.
Belly Button? in
Best Moment of the Week? This week is the big ending of the first trimester! Which is sort of a joke - for 2 weeks you are not pregnant - 2 weeks you don't even know. So I want to make my own trimesters - lol. This was just a busy week at work and then heading to Canton to spend time with family and friends! I really felt and and felt like I look sort of pregnant/ beer belly / I gave up - lol. But I do like seeing a visual confirmation that our wee one is growing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest