Tuesday, October 30, 2012

14 weeks


How Far Along? 14 weeks
Size of baby? Lemon

Maternity Clothes? only when I want to feel comfy or run out clothes!
Weight Gain? Surprising not yet! I have been eating well and trying to get my exercise in but I am really not needing to gain unneeded extra weight.
Stretch Marks? nope
Gender? ?? 5 more weeks!

Sleep?  a few more naps these days - seems to be helping.
Food Cravings? I stopped being so incredibly hungry this week and find that I cannot even fathum eatting all the fruits and veggies I brought. I will need to downsize my snacks next week. I ate a lot of ice this week at work. Random craving.
What I Miss? nothing right now :)

Symptoms? Really nothing. I was sort of worried to go to my appointment because I do not even feel or look pregnant. Last weekend I had a small bumb but it has sort of went away. I was bloated and with a combination of never getting to go #2. (I hate that preggo side effect.
Belly Button? same place it has always been
Best Moment of the Week? Going to the doctor and hearing a very vibrant heartbeat. Yep he or she is still there. And that is a relief. I told my doctor I would take one of those monitors to go. I could listen to that sound all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest