Tuesday, October 23, 2012

9 weeks


How Far Along? 9 weeks
Size of baby? Green Olive

Maternity Clothes? nope
Weight Gain? none
Stretch Marks? nope
Gender? ?? definitely don't know

Sleep? I wish...
Food Cravings? so far this week fruit of all kinds and veggies...and then chocolate. 
What I Miss? Sleep ...Sleep....Sleep

Symptoms?  Very tired all the time
Belly Button? In - not showing yet
Best Moment of the Week?  This week has been hard to keep the "secret." Honestly if it was not for the handful of people I can talk to about it I would go crazy. But talking to a few of my closest friends this week and having them ask "anything new with you" and all I say is "nope - same old same old" and I really want to be like "well I am pregnant so thats new."

Very excited that we have our appointment in 1 weeks and get to tell our family and close friends. We probably won't make it public until our 14 week appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest