Thursday, October 25, 2012

In front of the Camera

My cousin Tara has developed in to quite a photographer over the last few years and her and her partner just opened a studio in the Central West End. She had her first son in August and was making her comeback to the studio and I had kept nagging her take photos. I really hate photos of me but since I knew I was pregnant and my whole body - all good and bad of it was about to change I thought what better time than now to do some pictures. I did it the morning of my sonogram - so 10 weeks pregnant.

They were so awesome to work with. It really makes you feel so special and like you are a model!
Highly recommend them : https://lafemmestudios.wordpress.com/2012/10/03/dangerous-curves-ahead/














No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest