Thursday, November 15, 2012

18 weeks

How Far Along? 18 weeks
Size of baby? Sweet Potato
Maternity Clothes? shirts no - pants are amazing - like wearing sweats everywhere you go!
Weight Gain? 4-5 lbs
Stretch Marks? nope
Gender? ?? 1 more weeks (well now that I am posting this late 2 days)
Sleep? I have been clenching and grinding my teeth again, which leads to more headaches!
Food Cravings? nothing specific - frozen yogurt is always a craving and the orange cuties I could eat all day long
What I Miss? nothing right now - pretty content
Symptoms? MIGRAINES - HEADACHES - LEG CRAMPS. Are all in full force
Belly Button? IN
Best Moment of the Week? 
I have been feeling more and more movement - especially after I eat. Sort of tickles and I love the reminder that he/she is there. The puppies have completely lost their want/need to sleep through the night and Cy is loves kissing me to get me up in the morning and never bothers Wes. Its like he knows that the baby is coming and is doing sleep prep exercises. Over the weekend when I didn't have a headache I put up christmas decor and cleaned my office. But in between being productive I PASSED out for some deep sleep naps mid day - Sleep when baby sleeps??? I think there is some prepping going on for sure! 

Tomorrow is the BIG appointment and excited to see the wee one again! And Wednesday is the BIG reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest