Wednesday, November 28, 2012

19 weeks

How Far Along? 19 weeks 
Size of baby? Mango
Maternity Clothes?  comfy ones of course!
Weight Gain? 4-5 lbs
Stretch Marks? nopsy
Gender?  DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!! It's a BOY!!!  Another post about our amazing gender party to come!
Sleep? Getting better - way better. Except for when I stay up late getting so much done! And lack a lot of sleep!
Food Cravings? fruit fruit and more fruit
What I Miss? Nothing as of now - pretty happy momma!
Symptoms?  PREGNANCY BRAIN! OMG seriously I keep losing and finding things!
Belly Button? IN!
Best Moment of the Week? 
Where do I even begin! We had our second ultrasound this week and it was the big one! I was so nervous going in about having a healthy baby I really didn't care so much about the whole gender thing. It was so much fun to see his little body, I could watch that all day. On the health side - all checked out A OK! On the cuteness meter this kid already has Wes and I wrapped around his teeny tiny fingers. And then there was the comment from the Ultra sound tech that we will never forget "O you have a wild child!" Wes and I couldn't help but laugh and I commented that I have never been short of too much energy. She then went on to comment on how long she has been doing this job and how much he moved around. Loved hearing we have a healthy and energetic baby BOY on the way!

That was until the next day - Gender Reveal Party day and then I was a flip flopping - team jumping crazy lady. LOL I convinced myself I was having a girl a few hours before the party after months of only thinking we were having a baby boy.  It was a fun surprise to find out baby AVERY would be a little man.


Avery Ayers 11-20-12


You won't get many photos - so enjoy this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest