Tuesday, December 4, 2012

20 weeks

How Far Along? 20 weeks
Size of baby? Banana
Maternity Clothes? Yes please and thank you!
Weight Gain?  5-6 lbs
Stretch Marks? nope
Gender? BOY!!!!
Sleep? MUCH MUCH BETTER - except I have so much energy AND a large to do list AND a brain that doesn't shut off that I am up very late these days getting things done!
Food Cravings? Not much but this week was definitely more clementines, ate 8 in one day, well they are tiny! This weekend I had to have buffalo sauce and bacon....but small amount satisfied and it was over. I think it was the exhaustion of registering that even gave me a craving at all.
What I Miss? These days nothing. Happy girl.
Symptoms? Belly rapidly growing :)
Belly Button?  IN
Best Moment of the Week? 
Pretty busy week. This kid is definitely kicking up a storm and enjoying the space in my belly he has to move around. We registered this weekend and it was fun to start really planning to bring this guy home in about another 20 weeks or so! I will do an entire post on registering and the pros and cons and ups and downs we had! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest