Saturday, December 8, 2012

21 weeks

How Far Along? 21 weeks
Size of baby? Pomegranate
Maternity Clothes? Yes please - only pants still :)
Weight Gain? 5-6 lbs
Stretch Marks? nope
Gender? BOY!!!  
Sleep?   When I am asleep I am out finally! But I am wide awake and staying up very late getting things done and editing photos, xmas shopping, researching baby stuff, etc.
Food Cravings?  still fruit and occasionally some fro yo
What I Miss? Still a happy momma right now. In the good stage.
Symptoms? This week nothing but a growing belly and tired feet from registering!
Belly Button?  IN!
Best Moment of the Week? 
This weekend we registered for Mr. Avery's baby stuff and looked at bedding, we are trying to take a day off work to go back and finish up. Since I have a big birthday coming up as well as XMAS our families are going to shop the registry this year. It is so nice to know a few of our bigger items will get checked off the list due to this good timing. We plan to order the Furniture and glider right after christmas.  It was fun thinking and planning for him all weekend long. I felt super inadequate when there were 40 strollers, car seats, monitors etc and I had done little to no research why I might want one over the other. Needless to say I stayed up until 2 am that night researching stuff! I am ready to make decisions and move on, I don't want to spend too much time obsessing over each little item {I say this now...}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest