Saturday, December 22, 2012

23 Weeks

How Far Along? 23 weeks
Size of baby? Grapefruit 
Gender? O so excited for the little man these days! Dream of what his sweet face will look like!
Sleep? Well this week it was short lived! Monday I worked 16 hours and got home at Midnight, same Tuesday, Wednesday 17 hours and 1 am, and Thursday 10 hours! Good news is, it was well worth it! Friday I ran around and did errands, got my nails done, finished packing and we were in Wes' hometown by 5:30! 
Food Cravings? This week I didn't have time to think about anything more than making sure I ate to feed Mr. Avery.
What I Miss? This week I missed relaxing, spending time with Wes, walking around, etc. Sitting for 16 hours a day was tough and my legs swelled because of it!
Symptoms? Swelling! Due to sitting WAY WAY TOO MUCH!
Belly Button? getting tighter but IN.
Best Moment of the Week? I am currently in the most amazing comfy bed ever relaxing and snuggling 6 doggies. We have 4 christmases over the next 4 days, then a baby appt on the 26th, my birthday on the 27th, trip to Las Vegas 28-31, New Years Eve party on the 31, RELAX on the 1st, back to work on the 2nd, Wicked at the Fox Theatre on the 4th, second shooting a wedding on the 5th, and then on to preppy the rooms for hardwood the rest of January! This baby will be here before I know t!

1 comment:

  1. Slow down!! You should NOT be working so much and, if you are, take breaks to walk. You don't want blood clots sister! That's an order!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest