Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 11.22.12

Our Thanksgiving this year started out with our gender reveal to Wes' family. My dear friend Shannon made her amazing cupcakes filled with the gender specific icing inside. It was a lot of fun to watch them find out, compared to the night before when everyone watched us. 

The Ayers family voted 8-0 that it was a BOY! Thank god they were right {I would have felt bad if it was a little lady}.

On both sides of our family this is the first grandson! For my Franke side of the family, my dad's side, the only grandchildren are me and my sister and then my sister has 2 girls. On Wes's side of the family our niece Braylin was born this year and is super excited to have a cousin coming to beat up on!

We are very thankful for a healthy baby and an easy pregnancy this year. As well as new and promising jobs/careers! We are having a great year and could not be happier!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest