Sunday, December 23, 2012

New Job, Six Months {12.18.12}

This past week was my 6 months at my new job. Hard to believe how much my life has changed in those 6 months. We cannot even imagine what it would be like anymore not working there.  I dreamed of working for this company and doing this job, and so far there has been no disappointment! There is a lot of promotion opportunities and more importantly opportunities to grow! This is why I am never bored and I am constantly engaged!

So how has my life changed? Well most days are a routine! I work most days 8am to 5:30ish. During the normal times I can workout at lunch 3-4 days a week. This is one of my favorite things ever! It was so nice to get up and off my butt, but it also gave me much energy to continue my day. After I found out I was pregnant these afternoon workouts were my saving grace and helped relieve my headaches as well.  This also opened up my schedule to meet friends afterwork to workout again or go to happy hour! Many friends told me I was my old self again, and best thing ever I FELT like my old self again.  I look forward to next year getting off work, picking up Avery and heading to the park to walk with my friends! I can't wait!!!

I love working for an iconic company that we buy the products and I work on some fun projects. It is so much fun to get an email or a phone call and be told this is "top secret" or "confidential." It is also fun to see the products you create and buy in the stores and seeing consumers use them.  I still get the chills when I pull into work and I feel just as lucky today as I did 6 months ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest