Wednesday, January 2, 2013

28 Candles {My Birthday} 12.27.12

My 28th birthday was the calmest we have had in years to say the least but it was exactly what I wanted! The night before my birthday our friends Brian, Christina, Lindsay, and Nic came over and had dinner, drinks and chatted it up for a few hours. It was exactly what I wanted and needed!

The day of my birthday we packed and got things ready for our trip to Vegas the next day.  That night we went to dinner to meet up with the fam. I got a few surprise presents as well!

I got our little man's walker and his bouncer! Wes got me dark chocolate for my cravings and 3 very cute cards - one from him, one from the doggies, and one from Avery. It was thoughtful and sweet and just what I needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest