Saturday, January 5, 2013

Baby Avery {Nursery Inspiration and Decor}

Avery's Nursery in the making:


This is Avery's new crib and actually his bedding as well! I looked and looked and looked for bedding from everything online, every baby store in St. Louis, Etsy, and even priced out having it made. I finally settled on this set that I liked a lot but was worried that it was discontinued (everything I liked was!!!) and that I could not get any extra pieces. 

 The double dresser and hutch. I really like the clean lines, looks masculine. 

nightstand





5 Drawer Dresser (won't go in his room for now we will put it downstairs in the guest bedroom).


The bed as a toddler bed - we didn't order the rails.


What it would look like as an adult bed,


Little Castle Glider. We got it at the same furniture store as the rest of the set above, Goodnite Rooms. We ordered it with the dark brown leather skin and style is Capri Recliner.



 



More pictures of the bedding. As of now his walls will stay the deep yellow it currently is. 


I was worried the deep rust red, dark brown and Khaki would clash with the Yellow but it looks really good!

We found the custom set on clearance at a local baby store. We saved over $200 on the set since it was on clearance. It came with a crib blanket with a soft minky fabric on back, a bumper in my lovely houndstooth,  a crib sheet, crib skirt in the stripe material, and a changing pad cover. 

The crib blanket.



The crib bumper

What it all looked like at the store.

This was another set we liked and we are using the skirt, sheets, and comforter for his toddler bed. This was a set you can find anywhere but was discontinued and I got the 4 piece crib set and 4 piece toddler set for $100 total!!

Crib set: skirt, crib sheet, blanket, and bumper. 

Toddler set: pillow sham, fitted sheet, flat sheet, and top blanket.


We ordered this from Pottery Barn: HUGE 36" inch letter for above his bed in the letter A in Chocolate brown.

Some extras from Restoration Hardware Baby:

Speedster car!!


Gas Pump! Special because my dad raced motorcycles and had sports cars. And Wes' family business is an oil company and gas stations! I love it!!


Vintage baseball and football bookends!!


Custom Pennant with his name on it. I ordered the red with white text. I ordered it for $15 from Red Envelope. 




Vintage Chiefs and vintage cardinals pennants I found on ebay. I am planning on framing them. 







Ruler to measure his and future children's height. I got this one on Etsy.





1 comment:

  1. Love it all!! Especially the personal meaning behind things.:)

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest