Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Keeping at it...

Here are some happenings of the day! I got flowers at work from Ms. Monica (they were suppose to come Saturday but the florist was a little forgetful) but I don't care when I got them it was really really sweet of her to send them to me, for the anniversary of my dad's death. She was a huge part of that night for me and I could not image if I was at the hospital without her!


After I got home from work I went back downstairs (with the help of Wes) and scanned like a mad women...another hundred photos. I upped the resolution they are scanning at and it taking a little longer than it was, but I hope to do this once so I better do it right. Here are a few more of my favorites from tonight.





Always been one of my favorite pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest