Monday, March 11, 2013

34 Weeks


How Far Along? 34 weeks
Size of baby? Butternut Squash
Sleep? Dogs don't let me sleep in, bladder gets me up, rolling over is a joke...
Food Cravings? 
What I Miss?  Seeing things below my belly...lol. Not SWELLING!! Being able to get in and out of bed by myself.
Symptoms? tons of cramps, some spotting, those o so fun braxton hicks contractions, and lots of pain and discomfort down there :(
Belly Button? still in
Best Moment of the Week? 
Worked too much this week. Preparing for baby even more and I ran more errands to get the finishing touches and anything we need to bring a newborn home with. But by far was my surprise baby shower at work! I am the most awkward person to give a shower to btw and I will post separately about the shower, it was uber generous and thoughtful and I was definately surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest