Friday, March 15, 2013

35 Weeks


How Far Along? 35 weeks
Size of baby? Coconut ...he feels bigger than this..
Sleep? well I want to sleep on my side but I want my feet up, and then that hurts, and then its my back, and then my side...repeat...repeat...pee a few times and get woke up by a doggie chewing my hair (yes that is how Cy wakes me up because he has learned it works at any hour!)
Food Cravings? this week has been tons and tons of fruit!! I can't get enough... oranges, bananas, apples, grapefruit, and strawberry, chicken, spinach salads everyday for lunch and berries with yogurt for my snacks...yum yum!
What I Miss? flexibility, moving freely, not feeling like I pee even when I am done peeing.
Symptoms? same as last week, swelling, cramping, and contractions... I literally cannot imagine a month of cramps and contractions...we shall see, definitely a possibility
Belly Button? still in. 
Best Moment of the Week? 
A few this week! 

  • We picked up Avery's framed Chiefs and Cardinals pennants and they look awesome!! 
  • Wes hooked up his monitor! 
  • Katie delivered his mattress. 
  • I picked up the final few things off his registry using his giftcard from my work shower. ( I need to post final room pics soon!)  
  • Called a few pediatricians and made appointments. 
  • Got my mom camera (my push gift) and I LOVE IT! needs its own post. 
  • PRETTY READY FOR THIS LITTLE MAN....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest