Thursday, March 28, 2013

Eating Habits

I talk about our eating habits a lot, so I thought I would show just what we do to eat healthy all week long. We usually go to Sam's and Dierberg on Saturday or Sunday to get our weekly groceries and mainly our produce. 

Then on Sunday evenings we do this:
Cut up and bag our weeks worth of snacks and lunches.
Right now we each get a bag of carrots and celery.
A bag of chicken for our salads.
I do a bag of apples.
I do a bag of blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries that go in my yogurt.
I do a bag of strawberries that go in my salad. 
Wes does a bag of apples, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries that he eats as a snack.
A banana each.
Then each night we bag up our lettuce/spinach as well.

You would think I would be skinny...well good thing it helps one of us be lean. I am a swollen momma either way, but I know it makes me feel good and I know the baby gets lot of nutrition. 






And lately we have enough left over produce to make some pretty great smoothies too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest