Wednesday, April 3, 2013

38 weeks


How Far Along? 38 weeks
Size of baby? Pumpkin
Sleep? This is hit or miss. Some nights is good and some is terrible. Last night was a terrible, I had to pee 6 times kind of night and my back would not stop aching. You win some, you lose some. 
Food Cravings? We made a lot of pork this week, pregnancy craving - I don't know, maybe just coincidence. I have a smoothie everyday and replaced my morning cereal with that. And I want a banana twice a day. 
What I Miss? NOT swelling when I sit, stand, or lay down....oh wait thats because I swell no matter what I do! I am really over the swelling
Symptoms? Not dilated yet and he hasn't dropped yet either.
Belly Button? Still in and getting flatted but I only see it popping possibly when he drops but I kind of doubt it.
Best Moment of the Week? The doctor said if I am dilated at all next week she will give us an induction date! I am praying for that. I am planner and I would like to kind of have a cut off knowing my last day at work. We will see in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest