Wednesday, April 10, 2013

39 Weeks



How Far Along? 39 weeks
Size of baby? Watermelon
Sleep? Long gone - see you in a few years
Food Cravings? Hit or miss. Really want breakfast food these days or I have a complete lack of interest in food. 
What I Miss? Pretty happy lucky mommy these days. But I do miss being able to do things for myself like get out or in bed, and put my underwear and pants on....o the little things.
Symptoms? I am swollen all over. And if I put my compression socks on and feet up then I get leg cramps and charlie horses. So I choose to stay swollen all the time. The upside is I may see my feet and legs again in a few quick weeks!
Belly Button?  Still in
Best Moment of the Week? 
Went to the doctor in Thursday and I am dilated to 1cm. I am going back Tuesday to get checked again and get an induction date if he doesn't come on his own by then. So it looks like we will have a baby by end of next week, one way or another! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest