Monday, April 22, 2013

Snuggle time

When I babysat and nannied I was lucky to come home from the hospital with the family with 3 of the kids. During those days I learned a lot about newborns and how to care for them. But I also learned how much I love newborn time. A newborn snuggle is like a drug to me and I would give up a lot of things, especially sleep to soak up as much as I can. There is just nothing like a tiny human laying on your chest so helpless and loving.

So this being Avery's 4th night on earth I sit here rocking him trying to take in every smell, little hair, little noise and it's all worth any list sleep I could get. In a few short months he will be sitting in his own, then crawling, walking, etc. Before I know it he won't need or want an all night snuggle session. So for now I'll live on very little sleep to get all of this I can.

So precious. We are quite obsessed


2 comments:

  1. I love this little crossed arms in the last picture. It's like he's saying "what's up mom?"

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest